Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Casual Cute

Hey!!! A few weeks ago I took a trip to Dallas and this is what I wore the day we went shopping. Even when I'm shopping I still want to wear a comfortable outfit that is cute.
Funny story about these shoes. I was bidding on them on Ebay and I was outbid by another seller because I didn't keep watching them like I should have. Funny thing is the winner was my husband he bought them for me :-) Haven't worn a pair of Vans in years.
Go figure my fav pic is blurry...grrrrrr
 
What I'm Wearing:
Necklace: $8 Charlotte Russe 
Shoes: $50 Ebay
Cardigan: under $7 Old Navy 
Shirt: $4.09 Old Navy
Jeans: $15 Old Navy
Purse: $20 Shoe Dept.

1 comment:

  1. It is very well made without an imperfection to be found. The quality of the materials used is very high and the sheepskin jacket is so soft you can't help but keep touching it, really great from cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete